ILLINOIS ASSOCIATION OF MASONIC HIGH TWELVE CLUBS
2015 RECOGNITION AWARDS PROGRAM
Charles R. Coffey, 2nd Vice President, Chairman
Fellow High Twelvians,
The time has come for our Clubs to be thinking about their participation in the Illinois Association of Masonic High Twelve Clubs 2015 Recognition Awards Program. Attached are the forms for submitting for this year’s awards. These forms may be handwritten, typed or computer generated. You may participate in any or all the categories. Attach additional pages if necessary.
- High Twelvian of the Year Award. This nominee has proven himself to be invaluable to his High Twelve Club, High Twelve International or Masonry as a whole. His community or church activities may also be considered. He must be a member in good standing in one of our Illinois Association of Masonic High Twelve Clubs.
- High Twelve Club of the Year Award. This award will be presented to the Club accumulating the most points. If two Clubs tie, the winner will be chosen based on any additional comments provided or by the State officers.
- High Twelve Secretary of the Year Award. This award will be presented to the Club accumulating the most points. If there is a tie, the winner will be chosen based on any additional comments provided or by the State officers.
- 2015 Traveling Membership Trophy. The traveling trophy will be presented to the Club that has inducted the largest number of new members from July1, 2014 through June 30, 2015.
- 2015 Lady’s Appreciation Award. This award will be presented to the Lady that has played an integral part in supporting a High Twelve Club. Activities may include helping plan a ladies’ days, keeping in touch with the widows, making sure a Brother or widow gets to the meeting or function, helping with fundraisers, willing to help out whenever called upon, etc.
- 2015 Longevity Certificates. Longevity certificates will be presented for years of service in High Twelve as of June 30, 2015. They will be based on five year increments – beginning with 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 etc.
- 2015 New Club Award. This award will be presented to the person(s) who has been the most instrumental in the formation of a new High Twelve Club, chartered between July 1, 2014 and June 30, 2015. The nominee(s) for this award will be submitted by the State Association officers.
All nominations must be submitted by July 1, 2015 unless otherwise indicated. Please mail, email or hand all forms to Charles R. Coffey, 2nd V.P., 3185 E. Co. Rd. 360 N., Mattoon, IL 61938. If you have any questions, please contact Charles R. Coffey, 217-235-1388 (home) or 217-273-7010 (cell) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All awards will be presented at our 2015 State Convention held on Saturday, August 15, 2015.
The State Association of Masonic High Twelve Clubs thanks you for your participation